When I see someone I want to do business with, I often look them up on Facebook or Instagram to learn more about them and what they do. Sadly, some of these people have no workplace on their profile so I can’t connect with them.
A lot of business owners lose potential business right at the moment because of not optimising their social media. Being on social media is the new way to say hello. And if you’re an entrepreneur with a product or service to market, social media is one of the best places to do so, especially Facebook.
One of the most effective ways to promote your business on Facebook is to create a Facebook business page. It will help you get new leads from Facebook that you did not have before.
However, if you want to get the most out of your Facebook business page, simply creating one and leaving it alone will not be enough.
First of all, you must have a template that represents you perfectly. You’ll want to choose the right template to help you improve your Facebook presence.
- The best way to choose your template is to experiment with a few and see how they fit with your business. However, you may need to do some juggling to fit all of the details that you want to fit into a specific template.
The second most important thing is completing your profile.
One of the most important tasks is to ensure that you have completed the entire profile of your page.
- Visuals matter on your Facebook page, or any of your social media accounts. To catch people’s attention, you may design a cover photo that represents you and your business well. You can also spice up your profile photo by editing your headshot with appealing graphics or setting up your logo.
Here are also some important details you should not miss out on:
- Setting up your business hours
- Setting up your formal business name
- Adding more business details and website links
In this step, you should try to include as many details as possible on the page so that you appear credible and trustworthy.
Even if you already have a website, Facebook business pages serve as additional websites where visitors can learn more about you. As a result, you should try to provide as much information as possible.
Facebook is a funnel for client interactions and connections.
Its focus remains on user interaction. So, you’ll need to interact with your users regularly, which includes:
- managing comments
- responding to direct messages
- creating live videos
- special events and other ways to engage your potential customers.
Every Facebook page that wants to improve its results must stay engaged with users and make sure they get all of the information they need.
Even if you already have a good Facebook page, you must continue to optimise it. Having a well-optimised Facebook page will benefit you whether you are a local or international business. Get more out of your page and maximise its potential. Your page matters!
Do you adore our images?
Do you want to boost your own social media this year, with monthly, professionally designed packs for facebook, instagram & pinterest?
Check out our cost effective range of KISSkits