Content curation is one of the biggest trends in content development, & there are several reasons for that.
- It takes less time than traditional content development. You simply link to other people’s content, perhaps with a short excerpt, & add your own unique commentary.
- It gives you content ideas you might not have thought of on your own. Browsing websites in your niche will let you find all sorts of ideas quickly & easily.
- Google loves it when you link out to other sites. It’s not all about backlinks, anymore. Now it benefits you to link TO quality sites.
But there are a few pitfalls you might fall into when using content curation on your website. This guide is going to discuss some of those common mistakes people make, & how you can avoid making them on your own site.
In this eBook you’ll find out how to avoid potential legal problems, how to avoid mistakes that might upset Google & get your site penalized, & how to be sure you’re using content curation properly.
We also cover the following mistakes & explain why they are mistakes …
- Linking to poor quality content
- Using the same few resources
- Curating only blog posts
- Automating Content Curation
- Failing to Give Proper Attribution
- Using ONLY Curated Content
- Adding No Value
- Not Doing Keyword Research
- Being Faceless
- Having No Call to Action