- I believe that good design makes everything feel right.
- I believe that you’ve got to to know the rules before you can break them.
- I am a rule-breaking rebel when it comes to design.
- People turn to me for my unique take on design & I never, ever disappoint.
- My uncompromising value in business & life is playful authenticity & this shows in everything I do.
- My people are driven by the need to design well & I can spot them a mile away.
- It doesn’t matter to me what your business is as long as I can show you how good design means better business.
- I am on a mission to obliterate bad design from the world.
- Hanging out with me will make you see how much shitty design there is around the place.
- I want to exit this world having sparked my people’s imagination.
- I go to bed each night with the satisfaction that one person somewhere in the world has been touched by the magic of good design.
- With my friends & family I am as mad as a hatter.
- My stance on cheap & nasty design offends people at times.
- I will not rest until my people are captivated by good design & demand it where ever they go & what ever they do.
- I don’t believe in wasting time & money pussy-footing around with every new fangled, fancy app on the market. You’ve just got to know the rules!
- It infuriates me when people don’t value the power of good design.
What is your WOMANifesto? I’d love you to add it in the comments!
“A manifesto is a published declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government.”
Here is my WOMANifesto